Monday, December 1, 2008

Unofficial Anti-Fun Week

As the title states this, the week before finals, is my unofficial anti-fun week. I hereby am not allowed to enjoy myself until I finish the mountain of school work I have. Looking at the big picture makes it seem like I have an immeasurable amount of stuff to do, but once I break it down it's not all that bad. I was actually working on a paper (the one I was supposed to be doing in comp class) before I started typing this. Unfortunately, I hit a writer's block and need to fool around a bit so my subconscious can figure out the problem. That is how the creative process works isn't it? Do a little work. Leave it alone. Get inspired. Finish magnificently.

Now that I'm really thinking about it I only have two main things I need to finish. #1, this comp paper, which actually only needs to be a draft and is due Wednesday. #2, a philosophy research paper which is due Thursday. Even though it's only Monday I feel like I have no time. Maybe it's just because today was so crazy and fast paced. Well I'm glad I decided to update and sort out my thoughts a bit.

Tomorrow is also when I'll be doing my chemistry lab practical. Shouldn't be too hard, we didn't do anything ridiculously complicated in Principles of Chemistry.

No comments: