Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Half-Elf Wizard

Recently, I realized that there was a large area of geekhood that I've never explored. That's right, Dungeons and Dragons. Perhaps one of the dorkiest games ever created. Stereotypically dorky that is. I've played fantasy type games before, but never a hardcore pencil and paper, dice rolling rpg. It turns out a few people in my dorm, whom you would never suspect, used to play it quite a bit. We all made character sheets and will hopefully get a game started tomorrow. This is going to be ridiculously awesome.

My first DnD character (I'll just put the basics)

Name: Daynor Silverbeard
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Wizard
Alignment: Neutral Good
Sex: Male
Lvl: 1
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125 lbs
Age: 25

Stats
Strength: 6 - 2
Dexterity: 14 + 2
Wisdom: 12 + 1
Intelligence: 16 + 3
Charisma: 14 + 2
Constitution: 12 + 1

No comments: